The following Terms and Conditions apply for all courses and events:
1. Course registrations are only valid if a written registration has been made and after VieSID has issued a seat confirmation for this course.
2. Once the registration has been confirmed, it is binding for the applicants, who at the same time agree to the VieSID General Terms and Conditions.
3. The course fees are to be paid immediately after receipt of the invoice by bank transfer without any deductions. The participant bears bank fees.
4. The course fee does not include any other costs (travel, hotel, etc.) that the course participants incur.
5. Cancellation Policy
5.1 Cancellations must be made in writing.
5.2 Cancellation of a modular course by participants: In the event of cancellation 30 days before the start of the course or earlier, the registration fee and further course payments will be 100% refunded. In the event of cancellation 29 days or less before the start of the course, the registration fee will be withheld or charged. If the participants fail to show up, 50% of the total course fee will be charged.
5.3 Cancellation of a keynote, seminar or tutorial by participants: In the event of cancellation 30 days before the start or earlier, the course fees will be 100% refunded. If you cancel 29 days or less before the start, 20% of the total course fee will be charged. In the event of no-show, VieSID reserves the right to charge 50% of the total course fee.
5.4 VieSID reserves the right to cancel courses 2 weeks before the start of the course. Participants will be informed immediately and have the right to a refund of the deposit. Further claims or claims for damages are excluded. VieSID is not liable for any associated costs resulting from the cancellation and postponement.
5.5 Cancellation by participants during an ongoing course does not release them from their full obligation to pay the entire course fees.
5.6. In the event of cancellation by VieSID during an ongoing course, all course fees that have been overpaid aliquot for the entire duration of the course will be reimbursed.
6. Rebooking at the request of participants: 240.00 euros (including VAT) per module.
7. VieSID reserves the right to make changes to the course program, the course time or the course location and the speakers at any time. VieSID reserves the right to postpone a course up to 2 weeks before the start. VieSID is not liable for the associated costs incurred by the participants from such a postponement.
8. VieSID assumes no liability or compensation for changes or cancellations due to force majeure.
9. Photos of participants that were taken during the course may be used by VieSID for advertising purposes. If participants do not agree, they are obliged to inform VieSID in writing immediately after registration.
10. These general terms and conditions are subject to Austrian law. Disputes are settled by the relevant Austrian courts.